Please note that AdTec Footwear's warranty policy and obligations extend solely to direct purchases made on AdTecFootwear.com, and any warranty claims related to products obtained through other retail channels should be addressed with the respective retailer in accordance with their own policies.
AdTec Footwear Warranty Policy
At AdTec Footwear, we stand behind the quality of our products. We offer a limited warranty to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, that our footwear will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. If such a defect occurs, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion.
Exclusions: This limited warranty does not cover, and AdTec Footwear shall have no obligation or liability with respect to, any damage or problems that result from:
- Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags, and worn stitching.
- Products acquired from unauthorized dealers and aftermarket sources — such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, sales samples, promotional products, and final sale/warehouse sales.
- Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
- Alterations, modifications, or repair work performed by anyone other than AdTec Footwear.
- Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period or used other than in the manner intended.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
- Use of any safety-toe boot (NMT or steel) after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ANSI rating for such boot. The safety toe may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe.
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
- Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used).
- Any damage or problems resulting from the product's use in activities such as extreme sports, construction work, or other hazardous activities.
Exercise of Limited Warranty Rights
If you believe your product is defective and covered by this limited warranty, please contact our customer service team at Team@AdTecFootwear.com to request a warranty evaluation. You will be required to provide proof of purchase, including the date and location of purchase, as well as photos of the product and a description of the defect. Upon receipt of the product, our RMA team will evaluate whether the product is defective and covered under the limited warranty. AdTec Footwear reserves the right to require that the defective product be returned to us for inspection prior to any repair or replacement being made under this warranty. If the product is determined to be defective and covered by the warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion.
Exclusive Remedy: Refund or Store Credit for Defective Product.
If AdTec Footwear determines, after evaluating the alleged defective product, that such product does not conform to this limited warranty, AdTec will, at its sole discretion, either offer a refund or store credit for the product. AdTec shall have no further liability or responsibility beyond reimbursement of the defective product, and reimbursement of the defective product shall be the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this limited warranty. AdTec makes no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to any repaired or replacement product.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall AdTec Footwear be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenues, business, savings, data, use or cost of substitute procurement, incurred by customer or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if AdTec footwear has been advised of the possibility of such damages or if such damages are foreseeable. In no event shall AdTec Footwear's liability for any damages arising out of or related to this agreement exceed the amounts paid by customer for the product.
Disclaimer of Unstated Warranties
This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty given by AdTec Footwear with respect to the product and is in lieu of an excludes all other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implies warranties. So the above exclusion may not apply to you.
WARNING: Snake Bite Boots
AdTec Footwear snake bite boots are designed to reduce the possibility of snakebites; however, AdTec Footwear makes no guarantee that its snake boots are completely impervious to every snake bites, as no snake boot is entirely snake-proof. There are significant dangers and hazards when in an environment with snakes, and wearing snake boots should not be relied upon as providing complete protection against all snake bites. Extreme caution should always be taken in any snake-infested environment, and all confrontations with snakes should be avoided to ensure personal safety. By wearing AdTec Footwear's snake boots in a snake environment, you are assuming all risks and damages that may arise, including the risk of injury or death from a snake bite while wearing the boots, and AdTec Footwear shall not be liable for any such damages or injuries.
How To Submit Your warranty Claim:
To submit a warranty claim for your AdTec Footwear product, please follow these steps:
- Collect the necessary information: To request a warranty claim, you must provide the following information:
- Product tag number or style name
- Men's, women's, or kid's shoe size
- Description and photos of the defect, including a full image of the product (close-up of the defective location and a full image of the product)
- Date and Receipt (attach an image of the receipt)
- Order Confirmation Number
Submit your claim: Email all of the information listed above to Team@AdTecFootwear.com with the subject "Warranty Request."
Review process: A warranty expert will review your claim and reply within 7-10 business days.
Disclaimer: The warranty coverage provided by AdTec Footwear applies exclusively to purchases made directly through AdTecFootwear.com. If you have purchased your product from a third-party retailer, please kindly direct your warranty claim and inquiries to the respective third-party retailer. AdTec Footwear cannot be held responsible for warranty claims arising from purchases made through third-party retailers.
- All AdTec warranty decisions are final.
- Approved warranty products will be replaced at the discretion of AdTec.
- AdTec is not responsible for any costs or damages incurred due to the loss of use of the product.
- Warranty store credits cannot be combined with sale pricing.